Craving for something ‘over the top’? Then head to Numero Uno and indulge in classic milk shakes learn more
Step into one of two lavishly designed staterooms with ensuite bathrooms on board the exquisite 100 year old rice barges Anantara Dream. Complemented by elegant décor, relax in the open-air lounge as you pass along a string of magnificent temples exuding an iridescent sheen under the radiant sun.
Anantara Dream features:
- Private cruise
- Two staterooms with private ensuite bathrooms
- Departs any day upon request
- Ayutthaya Thousand Golden Temples Tour or Ang Thong Mystic River Tour
- Spacious upper deck with lounge and dining area
- Individually controlled air-conditioning in all staterooms
- Private crew quarters and bathroom
- Captain, Chief and Assistant Steward, Personal Chef and First Mate on board
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and a sumptuous evening meal
- Full bar and kitchen on board
Please note that rooms on board the Anantara Cruises are not included in Global Hotel Alliance and do not participate in the GHA Discovery programme.
Photo & MediaView Room Gallery
Ratings & ReviewsRead reviews
Stay connected with a complimentary Handy smartphone in every room. Use it in and out of the hotel for unlimited calls, texts and internet. Explore with ease.